Cellulite Treatment in Bangalore
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is generally the combination of two factors, fat and collagen fibers. Excess Fat Cellulite is also known as orange peel syndrome, cottage cheese skin is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It is often noticed on the buttocks and thighs and usually occurs after puberty. Sometimes it occurs in the breasts, upper arms, or belly. It is not a threat to your physical health but is often seen as undesirable and unsightly which lead to stress and anxiety for those who have it. Excess Fat Cellulite develops due to changes in the size and structure of your fat cells. It is typically considered to be a cosmetic problem. Although cellulite can affect both sexes, but is more common in females, primarily as a result of they’re a lot of seemingly to possess explicit sorts of fat and animal tissue. Researchers estimate that it can affect up to 90% of women at some point in their lives.
Grading of Excess Fat Cellulite
Excess Fat Cellulite can be categorized into three grades:
- Grade I Cellulite (Mild) – no clinical symptoms.
- Grade II Cellulite (Moderate) – Implies the skin, possessing decreased elasticity and showing pallor in addition to underlying anatomical changes
- Grade III Cellulite (Severe) – Sees all the signs of the first two levels, including visible roughness of the skin.
Causes of Cellulites
The actual causes of Excess Fat Cellulite remain unknown. But some theories which support the cause for Cellulite are –
- Hormonal factors – Hormones likely play an important role in cellulite development.
- Genetics – Sure genes area unit needed for fatty tissue development like gender, race, slow metabolism, distribution of fat simply beneath the skin, and circulatory insufficiency.
- Diet – Foods including lots of unwanted fat, carbohydrates, or salt and too little fiber are likely to have greater amounts of cellulite.
- Lifestyle factors – Cellulite is more prevalent in smokers, those who do not exercise, or even inactive lifestyle due to pregnancy.
- Clothing – underclothing with tight elastic across the buttocks (limiting blood flow) contribute to the formation of fat.
Treatments for Removal of Excess Fat Cellulite
There are many therapies which help to get rid of Excess Fat Cellulite. Therapeutic methods like gas massages, massages that stimulate liquid body substance, heat therapy, ultrasound, radio frequency therapy, magnetic therapy, radial waves therapy, and electrical stimulation are normally to remove Excess Fat Cellulite. Since cellulite caused due to excess fat is considered to be a cosmetic drawback, aesthetic physicians, dermatologists in Vitals klinic counsel some treatments like Cryolipolysis, FDA-approved laser treatment referred to as Cellulaze for cellulite. Laser treatments are also sometimes combined with massage and rolling upon the recommendation of doctors; either by suction or rolling and using radio waves and heating up the fat.
Prevention of Cellulites
Excess Fat Cellulite is not caused by “toxins,” although a healthy lifestyle like the balanced diet, low-fat foods such as fruits, vegetables, and fiber, exercising and reducing stress may be the best way to reduce the fat in cells which help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. In addition carrying thongs, or looser fitting undergarments will forestall fatty tissue that forms due to tight elastic.
Melasma is a skin disorder where the skin starts to lose its color causing the appearance of white patches on the skin. Treatment for melasma helps in restoring skin color in affected areas but it does not help in preventing continued loss of pigments or the recurrence of it.
Best Cellulite Treatment In Bangalore
Cellulite Excess Fat on the skin is also known as orange peel syndrome, cottage cheese skin is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance. There are many treatments for cellulite. Some are done by doctors at VitalsKlinic.
We have highly trained professionals, and experienced doctors to serve the best possible results. We from VitalsKlinic provide all skin-related treatments like Acne, Warts Removal, Ingrown Toenail, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Earlobe Hole Repair, Spots, and Melasma.